This is the web site of Acorn Sign Graphics.
Our postal address is
4109 West Clay Street, PO Box 11664, Richmond, Virginia 23230
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at 1-800-770-4744.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
Acorn Sign Graphics is the sole owner of information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, or rent this information to any outside parties, except as outlined in this policy. We collect information from our customers to process orders and better serve you with pertinent information, such as order confirmations and order status updates. Information collected includes your name, shipping address, billing address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, and payment information such as your credit card number. We also require you to submit a username and password of your choice for your future access to your account information. To safeguard that your user name and password remain confidential, DO NOT share this information with anyone. If you elect to receive our newsletter or special promotions, your contact information will be used for the delivery of these items.
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes only the consumer's domain name, but not the e-mail address (where possible).
We collect only the domain name, but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, fax number, payment information (e.g., credit card number and billing address).
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page and facilitate communication with our customers.
In order to process your orders placed on this website, you must first complete the log-in registration form. During registration, you will be required to provide your contact information, which includes your name, e-mail address, telephone number and street address. This information is used to provide you with important Acorn Sign Graphics services such as automated order status updates via e-mail.
Most of the information collected in the registration process will be used to process orders. During the order process, you will provide financial information such as your credit card number, expiration date and so forth. This information is used for billing purposes and to fulfill your order. If we have difficulty processing an order, we will use this contact information to get in touch with you. To properly process your credit card information, we must share your financial information with the merchant bank for authorization and approval. This process is protected by an enhanced security system.
If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number, or writing to us at the above address.
If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events. If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above or e-mailing us at the above address.
Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or information relating to your projects. If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by sending us e-mail at the above address or calling us at the above telephone number. Please provide us with your name and phone number. We will be sure your name is removed from the list.
With respect to Ad Servers: We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
Customers may prevent their information from being used for purposes other than those for which it was originally collected by e-mailing us at the above address, calling us at the above telephone number.
CORRECTING/UPDATING/REVIEWING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them, financial information (e.g., credit card account information) that we maintain about them, unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., e-mails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them , a description of information that we maintain about them.
Consumers can access this information by e-mailing us at the above address or writing to us at the above address.
Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, unique identifiers, transaction information, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to the site.
Consumers can have this information corrected by sending us e-mail at the above address or calling us at the above telephone number. Customers must have the user name and password to access the account. In the event you forgot your username and password, please contact our customer service department for assistance.
Acorn Sign Graphics takes precautions to protect its customers’ information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
Acorn Sign Graphics wants you to be completely satisfied with your experience with us. Please feel free to contact a customer service representative with any questions or concerns.
With credit accounts, net is due 30 days after date of invoice. Acorn Sign Graphics accepts MasterCard, Visa, American Express, or Discover. To receive a credit application, please contact email@example.com or click here (LINK TO PDF) to download the application.
With e-store accounts, credit card payment is required to submit an order in our shopping cart process.
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please call us for most accurate pricing and for quantity pricing.
Shipping charges are non-refundable. Customers are responsible for all shipping/freight charges, including cost of shipping to return a product. Customer is responsible for submitting claim against shipping company for any damaged product if shipped 3rd party or collect.
Notification of Missing Product/Defects
Please inspect the contents of your order for damage or missing pieces immediately upon arrival. Acorn Sign Graphics will gladly replace defective merchandise. Customer must notify Acorn Sign Graphics of any missing components or product defects within 14 days of receipt. Otherwise, the order is considered complete and in good condition.Returns/Cancellations
Most stock items may be returned up to 30 days from date of invoice, if product is in re-sellable condition as determined by Acorn Sign Graphics. A 15% restocking fee will be charged for all stock items, unless the fee is waived by a customer service representative. Special and/or custom products are generally non-returnable, unless Acorn Sign Graphics determines the return is allowable. Returns should be sent to:
Acorn Sign Graphics
ATTN: Return Merchandise
4109 W. Clay Street
Richmond, VA 23230
Requests to change orders may be made provided the order has not already been charged to your account. Please call ASG during business hours to request a change to your order. 1-800-770-4744.
You may request that an order be cancelled, provided the order has not already been processed and shipped, by calling ASG during normal business hours. You will receive a credit for the full amount to your credit/debit card in approximately 2 business days.
Limitation of Liability
IN ALL CIRCUMSTANCES ACORN SIGN GRAPHICS‘ MAXIMUM LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCTS SOLD. ACORN SIGN GRAPHICS SHALL NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, BE LIABLE UPON A CLAIM OR ACTION IN CONTRACT, TORT, INDEMNITY OR CONTRIBUTION, OR OTHER CLAIMS RELATING TO THE PRODUCTS IT SELLS WHICH EXCEEDS THIS LIABILITY LIMIT. ACORN SIGN GRAPHICS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THIRD PARTY CLAIMS FOR DAMAGES AGAINST THE CUSTOMER, OR FOR MALFUNCTION, DELAYS, INTERRUPTION OF SERVICE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, WHETHER OR NOT ACORN SIGN GRAPHICS HAS BEEN MADE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH CLAIMS OR DAMAGES.
An online order from our e-store is accepted by Acorn Sign Graphics when payment is received. Payment for product(s) ordered is due prior to shipment. The invoice will show the cost of the product(s) plus shipping.
Due to the variation of product characteristics and quantities, as well as packaging requirements, Acorn Sign Graphics does not offer flat shipment rates. Shipping charges will be calculated at the time of shipment, based on actual cost, and will be added to the product total. The total cost for the purchase plus shipping will be shown on the final invoice.
Acorn Sign Graphics’ preferred shipping method is United Parcel Service (UPS) Ground. The minimum flat rate is $6.95 per parcel. Rates are based on product weight and packaging requirements, as well as shipment address. UPS Worldwide allows ASG to ship outside the continental United States. Expedited and rush orders may be shipped overnight or two-day air.
ASG will, via email, advise the customer of the ship date and the UPS tracking number. Having this information about the status of your package allows you to follow the progress of your shipment and verify delivery. Feel free to contact ASG if you have questions about your shipment or require assistance tracking the order.
ASG ships parcels during daytime business hours, Monday-Friday only. No shipments go out on weekends or holidays.
ASG is not responsible for delays in delivery, and associated damages, due to events beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation, acts of God or public enemy, acts of federal, state or local government, fire, floods, civil disobedience, strikes, lockouts, and freight embargos.
Acorn Sign Graphics stands by our products and our customers. Please feel free to contact us to discuss your order and your projects. We are happy to assist you.
We appreciate your business and look forward to a continuing relationship.
1. USER ELIGIBILITY. You must be eighteen (18) or over to use the Web Site.
3. SALES SUPPORT. When you speak with our sales and customer service specialists through our “collaborative design” process or other communication, they rely on the information you provide. We will not be responsible for any problems or damages that may result if you give us inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information. We also recommend that you read the product descriptions available on the Web Site before you order or speak with a sales specialist.
4. ORDERING, SHIPPING, AND RETURNS. You can find information about payment, prices, shipping and handling charges, delivery defects, and returns in our Return Policy. You should review carefully each order that you place on line before clicking on the “submit” button, and you should print out and keep a copy of each order. Any errors or omissions made by a third-party shipper shall be the sole responsibility of such shipper and not of ASG and ASG shall have no obligation to become involved in any dispute between you and any third-party shipper.
5. OWNERSHIP OF CONTENT ON THE WEB SITE
a. Copyright. Acorn Sign Graphics and/or others own the copyright and other proprietary rights in all information, data, text, software, music, audio, photographs, graphics, video, messages, software or other materials ("Content") displayed on or contained in this Web Site. You may download, display, print out and distribute copies of the Content contained on this Web Site, solely for your own non-commercial use or for your organization’s internal use. You may not make any other use of Content contained on this Web Site -- including without limitation, reproduce, distribute, modify, adapt or republish any Content or “frame” or “mirror” any Content displayed on or contained in the Web Site -- without the prior written consent of Acorn Sign Graphics. You also may not delete or modify any copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in connection with any Content.
b. Trademarks. The trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on this Web Site are registered and common-law trademarks of Acorn Sign Graphics and others. You may not use any trademark displayed on the Web Site without the prior written consent of the trademark owner. If you want to ask about using any trademark displayed on this Web Site, please call 1- 800-770-4744.
6. CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT. If you believe that copyrighted material that you own has been posted on the Web Site without your permission, please provide the following information to our Copyright Agent at Acorn Sign Graphics, 4109 W. Clay Street, PO Box 11664, Richmond, VA, 23230, Tel. 1- 800-770-4744: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Web Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
8. POSTING OF CONTENT. Any communication or material (“Material”) you post to this Web Site will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Acorn Sign Graphics or its affiliates may disseminate or use such Material for any purpose whatsoever, including developing, manufacturing or marketing products or services. You may not post any unlawful, libelous, defamatory, inflammatory, threatening, pornographic, profane, or scandalous Material or other Material that may give rise to civil or criminal liability or otherwise violate any applicable law.
9. OTHER PROHIBITED CONDUCT. You may not disguise the origin of information transmitted through the Web Site, place false or misleading information on the Web Site, or input or upload to the Web Site any information which contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs or other computer programming routines that reasonably can be anticipated to damage, or interfere with the Web Site or any of the information on the Web Site or any copyrights, trademarks or other proprietary rights of Acorn Sign Graphics or any party whose copyrights or trademarks are displayed on the Web Site. You may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly, attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify the Web Site or any Content in any other ways, nor may you directly, or indirectly, collect or attempt to collect any information about others, including account information, or allow others to do so.
11. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. ACORN SIGN GRAPHICS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT THE FUNCTIONS IN ANY MATERIALS CONTAINED IN THIS WEB SITE OR ANY LINKED WEB SITE WILL BE FREE OF ERRORS, THAT ALL DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS WEB SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THIS WEB SITE, OR ANY LINKED WEB SITE, AVAILABLE ARE OR WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES AND THE LIKE OR WILL OPERATE IN YOUR PROCESSING ENVIRONMENT OR WILL BE AVAILABLE 24/7. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, ASG SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY INACCURACY, DELAY, INTERRUPTION IN SERVICE, TYPOGRAPHICAL OR OTHER ERROR OR OMISSION IN OR RELATING TO THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENTS OR RELATING TO ANY LINKED WEB SITE OR THE CONTENTS OF SUCH LINKED WEB SITE, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING THEREFROM. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, OR TRADE PRACTICE.
13. Indemnity. You will indemnify Acorn Sign Graphics and hold us, our affiliates, officers, agents, and employees harmless from any loss, liability, claim, demand, fees and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Web Site.
14. GOVERNING LAW, JURISDICTION, TIME LIMIT ON CLAIMS. Any dispute that you may have with Acorn Sign Graphics will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia without regard to its conflicts of law provisions. Those who choose to access this Site from outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws. You hereby submit to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the Commonwealth of Virginia, City of Richmond. Regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Web Site must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or it will be forever barred.